Easily view your Google Analytics and real-time statistics inside WordPress! Makes it super simple to add your tracking code too. Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights got 500,252.00 points from us, had big valley to second position, that is 150,174.00 points (WP Statistics)
As times go, the wordpress CMS gets grow up for increased hosting and loving people.
WordPress is used by 59.5% of all the websites whose content management system we know. This is 26.4% of all websites. – W3Techs
74,652,825 sites out there are depending on good ol’ WordPress. That’s one site per person in Turkey. Around 50% of this figure (close to 37 million) is hosted on the free WordPress.com. In the realm of self-hosted sites, WordPress accounts for 18.9% of all websites. That’s even more astounding when you consider that over 70% of sites worldwide do not use a CMS. – ManageWP
- 48% of Technorati’s Top 100 Blogs Are Managed With WordPress
- WordPress-Related Keywords Score 37 Million Searches Per Month
- 40 Translations of WordPress
- 22% of New U.S. Registered Domains Run on WordPress
- WordPress.com Gets More Unique Visitors Than Amazon (Us) – WordPress.com records an astonishing 126M unique visitors per month, while Amazon falls quite a ways behind, clocking in at 96M uniques per month.
- 46 Million Downloads of WordPress.org