The WordPress plug-in for Apple Reports was kept up to date today, bring the plug-in to version 1.2.3. The revise follows a recently available one which unveiled styles for the mobile information app.
Themes aren’t, it seems like WordPress styles – designs you can purchase or download free of charge – but are instead styles you create inside the plug-in to utilize on specific tales or sites. But I love the basic notion of Apple Reports turning out to be something similar to WordPress for mobile, the essential idea has potential. Unfortunately, getting Apple onboard would be difficult as they seem to be to acquire lost all curiosity about publishing (the last update to iBooks Author, for instance, september was last, and it was an extremely minor one).
This is actually the revise information for today’s revise for the WordPress plug-in for Apple Media:
- Allowed mapping themes or templates to Apple Information sections
- Added support for videos in feed
- Added support for maturity rating
- Added support for cover art
- Added support for the Facebook component
- Added support for captions in galleries
- Bugfix for invalid JSON problems triggered by non-breaking areas and other Unicode separators